Weekend special: make this delicious marble cake to satisfy your sweet cravings
If there’s one time of the week that we all look forward to, it’s the weekend. A moment dedicated solely to relaxation and spending quality time with your loved ones. And this weekend being long, gives us all the more reason to be delighted. While everyone has different plans for how they’d like to spend their weekend, if you’re a sweet tooth, just like us, you know your weekend will be all about mouth-watering desserts. So if you’re craving something sweet, this recipe from Chef Guntas is for you. It’s a marble cake. This marble cake is gorgeous and we’re sure it’s delicious too.
Also read: 13 easy cake recipes | Best Cake Recipes
Chef Guntas took to her Instagram account to share the recipe and wrote alongside, “Look at those gorgeous swirls! Marble cake can usually seem complicated, but it’s so easy to make, and this recipe is a complete game-changer! So, without much ado, let’s take a look at the recipe:
Marble cake recipe: how to make a marble cake
- All purpose flour – 2 and 1/2 cup
- Powdered yeast – 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar – 1 and 1/3 cup
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) – 4 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Yogurt (thick) – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Hot water – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- First, whisk together the yogurt, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk, and sugar. Sift the dry ingredients and stir them in. Now, in a separate bowl, dilute the cocoa powder with hot water and mix half the dough into it.
- Next, take a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mold and pour in the batter one at a time, alternating between chocolate and vanilla. Swirl it around.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30-35 minutes or until cooked.
Chef Guntas also added the following tips in the caption:
- As with any cake, do not overmix the batter. Incorporate as much air as you can. To keep the cake light and not make it dense.
- It’s much easier to make sure your pans contain the same amounts of cake batter if you add the dollops of batter in rounds. Add a dollop of vanilla to each mold, then a dollop of chocolate to each mold, and repeat until you’ve used all of your batter.
Watch the full recipe for making marble cake here:
It looks delicious, right? If you are looking for more cake recipes, click here. Try this recipe and let us know how you liked its taste.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay up to date with the latest tech headlines.
For all the latest health news, click here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.
Read the original article here