Valentine’s Day Deals at Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort Hotels
the Downtown Disney Neighborhood and hotels in Disneyland Park have a handful of upcoming deals to help make the Valentine’s Day celebration special!
Valentine’s Day Deals at Downtown Disney:
- Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes: offers an extravagant and stunning Red Velvet CakeShake with a vanilla frosted rim, red and white sprinkles, and is topped with a slice of Red Velvet cake, whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate and a cherry from the February 12 to Valentine’s Day. Black Tap is also offering a Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake and a Truffle Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich throughout the month!
- California Sole sets a sunny vibe, with a selection of heart jewelry from Pura Vida, bright wallets and lanyards from Thread, and star-studded red Havaianas sandals.
- Say “Happy Valentine’s Day” with pink heart-shaped macaroons made with Persian Rose Buttercream from Kayla’s Cakewhich are precious and succulent!
- Lovepop makes hearts flutter with her new handmade paper flowers. These everlasting, intricate, and unique blooms are a charming choice for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or everyday “just because I love you” moments. Six stunning red paper roses rest on their leafy green stems inside a sturdy box, available while supplies last, until February. A pop-up card with Grogu is also fun and adorable.
- Marceline’s confectionery bursts with sweetness, like the Granny Smith “Bee Mine” apple, dipped in caramel and red chocolate and adorned with dark chocolate and a piece of bee chocolate. Plus, you can enjoy chocolate strawberry cake, heart-shaped “Bee Mine” cereal candies, chocolate covered strawberries, and dark chocolate marshmallow wands.
- pandora offers a selection of Valentine’s Day charms and gift sets, featuring festive hearts and padlocks, providing the perfect way to cherish the special connection you share with your loved ones.
- Football Pele shares his love for the sport with a limited-edition “I Love the Beautiful Game” t-shirt through February.
- Fall for the classics of Salt & Strawwhere chocolates and flowers turn into delicious balls such as Chocolate Gooey Brownie and Honey Lavender.
- Cooking in February at Asparagus is the new Heartthrob Red Velvet cupcake. It takes a romantic spin on their classic red velvet cupcake, like a light southern-style chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and rolled in Sprinkles’ exclusive Heartthrob sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. This limited-time cupcake is available from January 31 to February 14, 2022.
- Enjoy a fun evening at Splitsville Luxury Lanes and try The Final Rose Cocktail, a light and refreshing elixir that’s perfect for celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day, and pairs perfectly with any of Splitsville’s many sushi, pizza, sandwich and salad choices.
- Wetzel Pretzels The ‘A Choco-Lot of Love’ pretzel provides an extra sweet touch, topped with cinnamon sugar, dulce de leche and rich chocolate fudge.
- Listen to great music and groove on the Downtown Disney District Main Stage, where February brings together a variety of talented bands performing a soulful mix of jazz, R&B, Motown, funk and reggae.
Valentine’s Day Offers at Disneyland Resort Hotels:
- Tenaya Stone Spa Rosé and Rose Foot Treatment: Treat your feet to an exquisite rose-scented foot bath with floating rose petals, a cleansing exfoliation and a tantalizing massage designed to soothe your legs and feet and leave you feeling refreshed. satin softness. Afterwards, relax on the cozy terrace of the GCH Craftsman Bar with a glass of rosé or a soft drink. This treatment is available for a limited time at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, from January 30 to February 15, 2022.
- Stop at holiday cart in the Grand Californian lobby, for adorable and delicious Mickey Mouse-shaped Valentine’s Day cookies, heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate Minnie Mouse-shaped crispy rice candies, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and macaroons shaded.
- Artisan Bar GCH will be offering Valentine’s Day cocktails throughout February, including the Tuxedo Strawberry, featuring Bacardi Raspberry rum, dark crème de cacao, strawberry puree and half and half; the California Crush, consisting of Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey, strawberry, lemon and agave puree, served with a strawberry heart garnish, and Love’s Lantern, consisting of Skyy Citrus Vodka, Chambord and lime, garnished with edible flowers and d a luminous cube. All delicious with GCH Craftsman Bar’s appetizer and main course selections!
- Coffee at the Disneyland Hotel will offer a red velvet cupcake and a raspberry-filled Sable Heart cookie, in addition to the raspberry mocha coffee for the month of February.
- As an overnight guest at the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, you can choose to purchase a magnificent Valentine’s basket. This includes Mickey Mouseketeer ears, Minnie Mouse glitter ears, a box of macarons and a silver Disney frame. For more details, go to the hotel reception upon arrival. Deliveries will take place from February 11 to 14, 2022. Limited quantity available.
- A pink floral heart is added between the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse topiaries near the Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel, for a beautiful photo opportunity, February 11-15, 2022.