Recipe: A Sweet Coffee Treat
(Culinary.net) Do you know that moment when something sweet hits your taste buds and a smile instantly spreads across your face? It is almost magical for some.
For others, it is simply happiness. This holiday season, try something simple yet sophisticated for an easy way to ensure smiles all around.
Try an easy tiramisu dip, because whether you are relaxing at home, having a little get-together with friends, or virtually joining your annual family reunion, this dip is sure to spread the culinary joy.
The recipe starts with “easy”, and it lives up to its name. With a short list of ingredients and only a handful of instructions, this is something you can whip up (literally) in a matter of moments. In addition, using a minimum of tools in the kitchen is always a plus for home chefs. The only device needed to make this recipe is a blender.
The result is mellow, rich and sweet with a hint of espresso. It’s not overwhelming, however, so little ones or non-coffee lovers can still enjoy this delicious dip.
It is also a unique dessert as it can be served chilled or chilled. If you’re planning on bringing a sweet treat to a party this holiday season, that’s almost perfect.
No cooking time necessary and easy to serve for children and adults.
Serve with ladyfingers or fruit to take that sweetness to a whole new level, and it’s topped with a final pinch of cocoa powder to give it added appeal. After all, you eat with your eyes first.
Try this one out and see the faces of your loved ones light up with joy this season. This creamy and flavorful dip is sure to impress.
For easier dessert recipes, visit Culinary.net.
Easy Tiramisu Dip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of espresso powder
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- wafers or fruit, for dipping
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream and espresso powder until blended.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the Mascarpone cheese and beat until blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating after each addition. Add the vanilla extract; beat the mixture. Add the espresso mixture; Beat until soft tips form.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve with wafers or fruit.
Support journalism by clicking here on our GoFundMe or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here