Handcrafted Poppy Popcorn Holiday Favorites Have Arrived
Halo Top is back with gingerbread ice cream and a candle
Great British Baking Show: welcome to caramel week
The magic of the holidays has arrived at the Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn site. And that means some seasonal favorites are back to fill our snacking needs.
We love popcorn. There’s something ridiculously satisfying about munching on a bowl of popcorn, whether we’re watching a movie, binge-watching our favorite shows, or just waiting for our meal at places like 99 restaurants.
But, when it comes to Poppy and their unique popcorn flavors, it takes this snack to a whole new level. Since we first discovered the brand, we’ve fallen in love with their unique blends, such as their Spring Confetti Popcorn blend (which came out just in time for Easter!). And now they’re bringing us even more delicacies in the form of their holiday favorites.
So what flavors are we excited about this holiday season?
Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn Gives Us Holiday Magic With Seasonal Offers
- Peppermint Chocolate (With white and dark chocolates drizzled with peppermint popcorn, as well as crushed peppermint candies mixed in, you’ve got a festive treat you can’t resist.)
- Reindeer Crunch (Take salted caramel popcorn, add dark chocolate, caramelized nuts, cashews, and pecans, and you have magic in a snack!)
- Butter caramel and almonds
- Bourbon Cinnamon Pecan Nuts
- gingerbread (It may not be a classic gingerbread, but this popcorn gives us all the festive atmosphere thanks to the “Candied molasses popcorn drizzled with artisan white chocolate, sprinkled with flaked almonds and pieces of local molasses cookies. “)
While some of the flavors are available in their holiday cylinders, they can all be hung in their standard market bags. But that’s not all, because they also sell these holiday favorites in a boxed package!
Honestly, whether you want them for your personal snack or as a gift, Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn has us covered with these amazing sweet treats!
Have you ever tried Poppy Craft Popcorn? Are you going to try any of these seasonal flavors this holiday season? Which flavor are you most passionate about? We want to know.