Ghirardelli dark chocolate has a ton of different flavors to choose from
When will Gordon Ramsay’s Next Level Chef air on FOX?
Everyone’s probably had a caramel-filled Ghirardelli square, but the brand has a lot more flavor than the basics. They pretty much have one flavor or type of chocolate, whatever your tastes.
This is especially true if you like dark chocolate. Ghirardelli offers four different types of intense dark chocolate depending on the amount of cocoa they contain. There’s a 60 percent cocoa that has hints of ripe red fruit and a 72 percent cocoa that has notes of mocha, blackberries and black cherries.
There’s also an 80 percent cocoa with hints of black cherries and dried plums and a massive 92 percent cocoa with fruity and earthy notes.
I love dark chocolate but I don’t know if I could make the 92 percent. It might even be too bitter for me.
Ghirardelli dark chocolate has a ton of different flavors
Do you like a mixture of flavors in your dark chocolate? Ghirardelli has that too! Their nutty, sweet and savory flavors include:
- Almond with sea salt: Dark chocolate with roasted almonds and sea salt. The perfect combination of salty and sweet with a bit of crunch as a bonus
- Roasted hazelnut: Dark chocolate with roasted hazelnuts. It tastes like your favorite chocolate spread!
- Salted caramel: Dark chocolate with pieces of caramel and sea salt. Salted caramel has become a classic for a reason. This is delicious!
- Almond Caramel: Dark chocolate with a mixture of crunchy caramel and toasted almonds
Do you prefer fruits mixed with your chocolate? The chocolate brand offers you three flavors of dark chocolate. Adding fruit to chocolate makes it healthier, right? Whether it is or not, these flavors look amazing. Fruity chocolates include:
- Raspberry: Dark chocolate with raspberry pieces and raspberry flavor infusions. Raspberries provide a perfect contrast to the slightly bitter dark chocolate
- Cherry Almond: Dark chocolate with tangy cherry chips and toasted almonds. Cherries, almonds AND chocolate? Yes please!
- Blood orange: Dark chocolate with a mixture of pieces of blood orange and aroma of blood orange. Orange and chocolate are a classic combo for a reason. It’s a perfect mash-up.
I remember when dark chocolate was quite rare. Maybe it was in a candy bar or two. This is no longer the case. Now you can get it with all flavors and even different cocoa percentages. Nothing proves it more than the number of Ghirardelli dark chocolates there are now. Pick your favorite and enjoy!
Which is your favorite among these Ghirardelli dark chocolate options? Or do you like another type of chocolate? Let us know in the comments below!