Create a raised S’mores board with help from La Marca
The Paqui One Chip Challenge is back: Can you handle the heat? Where can you buy the Paqui One Chip?
Fannie May delivers excellence and flavor in a bag with their S’mores Snack Mix
In honor of National S’mores Day on August 10, La Marca Prosecco is helping us take this summer treat to the next level. But they’re not the only ones doing it as they turned to food and lifestyle influencer Julianna Vezza for tips and tricks that will take this basic summer to a whole new level. of wonder.
And what better way to celebrate the iconic S’mores than to take inspiration from charcuterie boards? After all, the Charcuterie Board has seen a real surge in popularity in recent years.
So if you are looking to take s’mores to the next level for National S’mores Day, then you need these tips in your life. And yes, the first tip is to make sure you have a chilled bottle of La Marca Prosecco to enjoy with this sweet treat. (This isn’t the first official tip, but we still need to include it.)
Tips for creating a raised S’mores board from La Marca and Julianna Vezza
- Smore needs a crispy element – This means that while you can include the standard graham crackers on your board, why not add something else, like pretzels or even chopped nuts. Chopped nuts can be in between the chocolate and the marshmallow and when those melt on the heat, the nuts become part of the fondant of it all.
- Presentation is the key to a high S’mores board – The perfect board itself is a big key to your presentation. It means choosing something unique, maybe a plank of wood or even a slab of stone. Also make sure things have dedicated space, but don’t leave too much space on your board. And color is king, which is why your bottle of La Marca will help add a pretty touch of blue to the mix!
- Make your chocolate choices matter – Classic s’mores use milk chocolate as a melt-in-the-mouth delight, but why not switch that up. Also add dark and white chocolates to your board. They add to your presentation and are a game-changer when it comes to creating delicious s’mores.
- Add fresh fruit to your s’mores platter – Adding fresh fruit to your board not only helps add freshness to the mix, but it’s also a great way to add those pops of color. Plus, they can serve as a way to reduce some of the sweetness of s’mores. Some prime fruits to include on your board may include strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and pineapple slices.
- Try new things – Even if you like the classic s’mores flavor, you might want to shake things up. And that means trying things like a Peanut Butter Marshmallow S’mores, a Turtle S’mores, or even a Berry Hazelnut S’mores. There are so many fun ways to shake things up this summer.
With National S’mores Day arriving on August 10, we can’t help but want to try new things. And a board of deli ingredients to take this treat to the next level seems like a victory to us. Plus, that’s the kind of foodie inspiration we can get this summer!
What do you think about Guilty Eaters friends? Do these tips inspire you to create a raised board for that summer treat? Or do you prefer to stick to the classics? Let us know in the comments below.