Cocoa Bean Market Expected to Represent US $ 21 Billion in Revenue by 2029, Register 7% CAGR During Forecast Period – Market Research Blog
The Global cocoa bean market is expected to be valued at around US $ 10 billion in 2019. Future Market Insights, forecasts that the cocoa bean market is expected to show a high growth rate of over 7% in terms of value during the forecast period 2019- 2029.
Cocoa beans have been reaching consumers for a very long time in the form of chocolate blocks and bars. Cocoa beans were therefore in great demand in the industrial sector. But a recent increase in demand for natural and organic products, in greater transparency, has allowed cocoa beans to gain popularity with households and food service operators. Continued innovation to incorporate chocolate in one form or another into the products they manufacture has increased the demand for cocoa beans.
For a sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11089
The growing consumer appetite for fine and artisanal chocolate, along with improved purchasing ability, is a sign that artisanal chocolate will have the same appeal as other innovative food products such as craft beer and beer. artisan cheese. With high quality being paramount in the minds of today’s consumers, manufacturers of bean-to-bar chocolate tend to emphasize the purity of the beans which weighs in on the same scale as the growing demand for beans from cocoa.
COCOA BEAN MARKET – MAIN RESEARCH RESULTS
- The global cocoa bean market is expected to represent revenues worth US $ 21 billion by 2029.
- With increasing demand from chocolate manufacturers, the cocoa bean market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period 2019-2029.
- Forastero cocoa beans represent 4 / 5ths of total market income.
- The Criollo variants are expected to experience a surge in demand, despite its low availability.
- A high potential application has been identified in the food industry.
- Manufacturers are focusing on capitalizing the restaurant industry / HoReCa.
- Sales through B2B channels influence growth strategies.
- Strong sales opportunities are expected in B2C channels.
- Europe promises lucrative growth prospects, thanks to the strong presence of the main cocoa crushers and processors.
Learn more about this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11089
Key takeaways from cocoa beans market research
- Forastero cocoa beans are widely used because the availability of this type of cocoa beans is higher than any other type. But the demand for Criollo beans is the highest as they are very scarce and are less grown in commercial plantation due to their low yield.
- Cocoa beans are mainly used in the bakery and confectionery sector. Demand for cocoa beans is expected to increase dramatically in the catering industry, especially in European countries
- Leading manufacturers in the global cocoa market are expected to offer innovative and healthier cocoa products using cocoa beans with the aim of attracting health-conscious consumers around the world. Raw chocolate bars, vegan quinoa bars, and ârubyâ chocolate are just a few of the products companies have brought to market to engage their health-conscious consumers.
- With the presence of the major cocoa grinders / processors in countries like the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, UK and others, the European Union is expected to be the most lucrative region in the world. Global cocoa beans market throughout the period 2019 to 2029.
âDespite price fluctuations and the inconsistency of supply and demand for cocoa beans, the demand for chocolate products has not diminished. On the contrary, the incorporation of chocolate flavor into the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industry has increased the demand for cocoa beans globally. However, organic and high quality cocoa beans are introduced to the market because consumers are willing to pay a higher price for quality products, âsays an IMF analyst.
As cocoa continues to be a popular flavor and ingredient for the majority of dessert preparations, the global cocoa industry needs more investment in order to maintain sustainable growth in the future. Cocoa prices on the international market are increasing due to additional expenses incurred by manufacturers to obtain certifications to distribute the cocoa beans in the market. Rising cocoa prices and economic uncertainties in the global market are creating challenges for the global cocoa bean market. However, specific steps are taken by regulators to reduce this inconsistency.
Some of the major players operating in the cocoa bean market are Cargill Inc., Theobroma BV, Olam International Limited, Ciranda Inc., Edna Group, Barry Callebaut AG, Dutch Cocoa BV, Kakao Berlin, Niche Cocoa Industry Ltd., PT. Danora Agro Prima, Nederland SA, Cocoa Processing Company, India Cocoa Pvt Ltd., United Cocoa Processors Inc., BT Cocoa, among others.
The cocoa supply chain is concentrated both vertically and horizontally, as most cocoa and chocolate companies strategically merge with competitors. For example, major processors Barry Callebaut and Cargill after its merger with ADM will produce around 70-80% of the global coverage.
- In January 2020, HÃ¤agen-Dazs launched two new ice creams containing ruby ââcocoa. The ruby ââcocoa beans used in these products were obtained and processed by Barry Callebaut.
- SoChatti, an artisan brand of Trade Secret Chocolates, has launched a 72% dark chocolate, made with cocoa beans from locations like Peru, Tanzania and Trinidad, which is a squeezable vegan chocolate.
- Mars, Inc. has collaborated with agricultural analysis company Nature Source Improved Plants to increase cocoa yields. Mars is well known for its treats that use cocoa beans in its production, and therefore is interested in maintaining a sustainable supply of cocoa.
Contact sales for further assistance in purchasing this report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11089
COCOA BEAN MARKET TAXONOMY
The global cocoa beans market is segmented in detail to cover all aspects of the market and present the readers with comprehensive market information.
type of product
End use application
- Food and drinks
- Bakery and confectionery
- Dairy products
- Syrup, fillings and garnishes
- Other applications
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Pet food
- Household / Retail
- HoReCa / Food service
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Independent grocery stores
- Specialty stores
- Online retail
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Read more: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/03/1994405/34408/en/Cacao-Beans-Market-Surpassed-US-10-Bn-Mark-in-2019-Increasing- Preference-for-organic-ingredients-to-promote-growth-Says-Future-Market-Insights.html