Aldi, Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s recall chicken products
Chocolates, chicken products and instant noodles. Here are some of the products that were recalled this week.
For example, some were recalled because they feared being contaminated by Salmonella. Another product was recalled for including an ingredient not listed on the ingredient list.
The following products have been recalled by the Food Standards Agency:
Read more: Everything you need to know before Tokyo World tickets go on sale
Ferrero is extending its precautionary recall of a selection of European-branded Kinder products manufactured at the Arlon factory in Belgium, which may be contaminated with Salmonella.
Investigations revealed that certain products, intended for the European market only and which have already been recalled by Ferrero in Europe, were imported into the UK by UK importers unrelated to Ferrero. This update does not replace the previous update 2. Both updates are valid.
- Kinder Maxi Mix PlushPackaging: 133 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Kinder Niespodzianka Maxi LeiPackaging: 100 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Ferrero Kinder Mix GeschenktütePack size: 193g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Ferrero Kinder Mix Bunte MischungPackaging: 132 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Kinder Niespodzianka Maxi Uni BNPackaging: 100 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Kinder Surprise Giant GarPack size: 100 g, Expiry date: 20 August 2022. Kinder Surprise Girl, Pack size: 100 g, Expiry date: 20 April 2022.
- Kinder Schokobons Sachet, Packaging: 125 g and 200 g, Best before: October 26, 2022.
- Moments of happinessPackaging: 242 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Kinder Happy Moment Ballotin 1Packaging: All, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Swieta Kinder Jajko Z Niespodzianka Maxi Uni WnPackaging: 100 g, Expiry date: August 21, 2022.
- Swieta Kinder Maxi Mix Soft Toy Bn, Capacity: 133 g, BBD: August 21, 2022.
Chicken and Bacon Caesar Wraps Eat + Go
Aldi is recalling Eat + Go Chicken and Bacon Caesar Wrap and Eat + Go Chicken and Bacon Caesar Wrap Triple from the marketplace due to the possible presence of salmonella in these products.
- Eat + Go Chicken Bacon Caesar Wrap, Use-by dates: May 11, 2022, May 12, 2022
- Chicken and Bacon Caesar Wrap Eat + GoPackaging: Triple, Best before date: May 11, 2022, May 12, 2022
Vegan Hazelnut Truffles
Pimlico Confectioners is recalling Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles from the marketplace because they contain milk which is not listed on the label. This means that the product poses a potential health risk for anyone allergic or intolerant to milk or milk constituents.
Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles, Pack size: 110 g, Batch number: 11823512000, Expiry date: December 16, 2022.
GY Chongqing Instant Noodle Hot and Sour
Liroy BV is recalling GY Chongqing Instant Noodle Hot and Sour Flavor because this product contains milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means that the product poses a potential health risk for anyone allergic or intolerant to milk or dairy products.
GY Chongqing Instant Noodle Hot and Sour Flavor, Pack Size: 110g, Best Before Dates: All Dates.
Cooked chicken products
Cranswick Country Foods is recalling several products containing chicken because salmonella has been found in some of the chickens used to make these products. As a precaution, other products are also being recalled while investigations continue.
These products have been sold by Aldi, Tesco, Amazon, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose, among other supermarkets. You can view the full list here.